Friday, July 23, 2010

Bethenny Frankel: Motherhood Is "Magical"

 

Bethenny Frankel calls motherhood "magical" -- and not just because she was able to drop her baby weight in three weeks to fit in a size-4 swimsuit.

"It's pure love," the Real Housewives of New York star, 39, gushed to UsMagazine.com at the opening of the East Harlem Target Tuesday night. "It's a great, neat thing. It's really love at first sight."

Frankel says she hasn't gotten into a routine with daughter Bryn, whom she welcomed on May 8.

"Babies, they're not much for a routine. It's not like a mechanical doll. It's a baby. If she hasn't pooped in two days and I have to stick a Q-Tipp up her butt, it's not a routine. What are you going to do? Not to give too much information, but that's what happened."

Bryn's recent milestones include "smiling and pulling my hair," Frankel says. "I like to think it's her showing me she needs me, but I'm sure it's just her hanging on!"

No comments:

Post a Comment