Thursday, July 29, 2010

Dina Manzo Returns To RHONJ



Two months after leaving The Real Housewives of New Jersey, Dina ManzoUsMagazine.com has your first peek. returns to the show Monday -- and

Manzo, 39 -- who first told Us Weekly that she quit the Bravo show because of castmate Danielle Staub -- steps back in front of the camera to attend the christening of pal Teresa Giudice's daughter, 10-month-old Audriana (Manzo is the girl's godmother).

"The role as Audriana's godmother is to guide her religiously and spiritually," says Manzo. "For me to do that is so special."

Manzo comes bearing gifts -- including a pair of pricey Gucci shoes for the baby.
Not having Dina on RHONJ does seem weird and what with big sister Caroline steering clear of Danielle (the entire season so far), I don't see why Dina can't. But then I'm still bothered by husband Tommy's refusal to come on at all and we all miss Lexi, but all in all it'll be nice to see Dina again and in this case it certainly makes sense.

2 comments:

  1. I miss Dina and Lexie. Lexie is such a lovely child. I admire Dina for protecting her child. Teresa's baby is adorable. so compact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Dina wants to do the right thing and mend bridges with Danielle. Dina knows how hard life can be, and how working to support a family is hard, she can identify with what Danielle is struggling with, and I believe she has a big heart and will make the first move to prove she is above all this petty gossip and want to help Danielle. I think it takes a bigger person to do this and I can see it in Dina to turn a bad situation into a good thing. I can't imagine what Danielle's daughters feel seeing all this negative energy focused on their mother, and I know Dina would not like it if everyone picked on her for her past mistakes and how this would affect Lexi. I think in time we will see Dina put out her hand and help Danielle up. I believe this act alone would have a changing affect on Danielle and when your given a second chance you can finally.. exhale and breath. Danielle and Dina deserve to resolve their issues in private.

    ReplyDelete