Thursday, June 7, 2012

Jacqueline Laurita on Teresa Giudice: "She's Not Someone I Want in My Life"


USmagazine.com:
Jacqueline Laurita is sick and tired of playing nice around her one-time friend and Real Housewives of New Jersey costar Teresa Giudice.

Arguing that Guidice was in "denial" about her massive family feud with Joe Gorga, Laurita told Us Weekly at Monday's Samsung Hope For Children Gala in New York City that she's had enough of Giudice's two-faced antics once and for all.

"I always gave her my honest opinion and she would get upset with me," says Laurita, 42, who told Giudice, 40, to consider going to therapy with her brother on Sunday's episode. "She asked me for it, but then she would get mad when I didn't agree with her

Once Laurita realized Giudice was taking advantage of their friendship, the reality star decided to sever all ties with the mom of four. "She's not someone I want in my life," says Laurita. "I realized that she was never there for me."

As Giudice's family struggles play out on national television, Laurita has little faith that her former friend can mend fences.

"Like I said on the show: if you're not looking for a solution, and you can't look into yourself to see where you have contributed to a problem, there's never going to be a resolve," she tells Us. "You're not open to it."
RELATED: Being A Real Housewife Used To Mean Something

12 comments:

  1. jac is over teresa; meaning,caroline told
    her that is what she is to do. that nut job
    does not have a single thought of her own.
    take that back. she does know how to be mean
    check out how she treated her daughter. she and
    caroline could be up for worst mother in the
    world. does lauren have no friends her own
    age? no job. if she worked and did a lot of
    other healthy things; she would not have any
    reason to whine all day; for attention.
    oh, she is a just like her mother!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "she is not someone i want in my life."
    is that what u said about your daughter?
    how shallow. it must be nice to have
    throw away friends and children. talk about
    self-centered,PAY ATTENTION TO ME. sicko.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo Jaq, now you know how 99.99% of Americans feel about you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teresa is a bitch with a capital C!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teresa is a bitch with a capital C!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jacqueline, welcome to the blog.

      Delete
  6. Jacqueline don't even worry about what the hates say you are the most real real housewife of them all. As for the Gia situation you did exactly what most friends would do. In my world your true friends appreciate you disciplining their kids (you know it takes a village saying). The key word being TRUE FRIEND

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOLY JESUS, MARY AND JOSEPH, WE'VE GOT OURSELVES A LEFT WING LIBERAL! I don't want you or any of your kind interfering with how I raise and discipline my children. Now go back to that communal hug and sing "Kumbaya".

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jacqueline you and Caroline are the most real women on the show. I'm glad you got rid of Theresa in your life. She is a piece if trash. Does she not see how awful
    She looks and acts. She has lost touch with reality. Her husband is a thug piece of s***. You and Chris are so good together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All the housewives are the same, Theresa is jealous of Melissa and Caroline and Jacqueline are jealous of Therea. I know all this drama is what some fans look forward to... but I am so over it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. If Jac and Caroline are the most real woman I'll eat my bra for dinner. Who are they to tell anyone how they should be with their kids.

    Let's see here...Jac has Chris do her dirty work with Ashlee...check!!!

    Caroline....so what if your fat Lauren someone will love you no matter what! I guess that's what someone told her too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow....it was an ambush....Caroline is forever saying that the "producer's" and editing have nothing to do with the ungoing-eposidic programing...well. as Jersey
    speak........bs....I was in television and the last week show was an ambush...Caroline, whom I ONCE RESPECTED. Has turned into a wicked witch..... out for herself and for her very sorry and very weak family....I am so dissapointed...One question...did Caloline graduatate from College?...and if yes...I am never, never sending my children to her school...oh my, what ignorance.. mean girl.....very old mean girl...and Jacqueline...a hot mess...needs a new pharma cocktail...feel so bad for Chris and all of her children.....Back to Carloline...so boring and so pathetic...Bravo...pls fire Caroline...and enroll her in basket weaving or an adult breast feeding class for her adult children....Teresa is the only reason why I continue to watch...all others in cast are so so booring...my Sunday guilty pleasure has turned into my guilty secret...other than Teresa...it has just become bad television...used to love this show...from:Former Jersey Girl for more than 20 years...














    \



    \

    ReplyDelete