Friday, March 8, 2013

Camille Grammer on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Exit: "I Enjoyed My Time With the Ladies"


EOnline.com:
Camille Grammer is setting the record straight.

The reality star made headlines last week when she exclusively confirmed to E! News that she would not be returning for The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' fourth season. Of course, speculation over Grammer's exit soon followed, so she took to her Twitter account to set the record straight.

"Some ridiculous stories on the web lately about #RHOBH. To set the record straight. I have truly enjoyed my time w/ show and the ladies:)," Grammer tweeted. "I wish twitter gave more characters to write with. Its difficult sometimes to truncate sentences when you are trying to write something."

Grammer added that she will continue to support the Bravo hit, writing, "I will continue to watch #RHOBH and support the ladies."

Adrienne Maloof will also not be returning to The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, exclusively telling us, "I left on decent terms, I knew it was time to exit. RHOBH was an amazing platform but I am now excited about moving on to some major new projects, which I can't discuss at the moment. I am really looking forward to the next chapter of my life."

Both Grammer and Maloof skipped the reunion taping last week.
RELATED: Camille Grammer denies 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' boycott

No comments:

Post a Comment