Friday, March 22, 2013

LuAnn de Lesseps Talks Real Housewives of New York Season 6 Filming Delays


Wetpaint.com:
The when and who of The Real Housewives of New York Season 6 is still up in the air. When will it start filming? What will the cast look like? Why such a long period of limbo? In a recent interview with The Examiner, LuAnn de Lesseps gave her perspective on what's going on.
 
"I think they [Bravo] don't want to see another winter in New York," she explained. She's under the impression they'd rather have a spring and summer season, "taking it back to the Hamptons in our sundresses." This lines up with what we last heard, which is that shooting will begin in April.


She also noted that "I think that they want to bring a new woman on or two."

As for her personal feelings on the new season, LuAnn said, “I think it’s very hard to predict how you will act in a future situation, I think it’s better to go in it without having a game plan, because otherwise you will see it on camera. I always try to keep peace…which never happens."
RELATED: Exclusive interview with Countess LuAnn on new tableware line & future of RHONY
 

1 comment:

  1. I always thought LuAnn was the most classy of the alumni on RHONY. I also love Carole! I wish Ramona would look at herself and really watch what she does so she can adjust her behavior. I feel sad and sorry for her...she really does need help and Aviva does too! Heather you keep on smiling! You are A-OK in my book! Kristin, I can't believe you would stay with Josh, considering the way he treats you. You can do WAY better than him! I know alot of men who work much harder than he does and will still make time for important things! Wives get tired too! Why doesn't he cook a meal once in a while! Sonja my darling, you have too many things going at once. Please pick one thing or two and do those really well. Instead of 50 things half way and scattered! You are beautiful and I wish only great things for you, but I worry you are burning your candle at both ends. I say these things in hopes that you will listen to a fan from the beginning! I feel like I know you all and that you are all my girlfriends. However when you behave badly, I just want to turn the TV off.

    ReplyDelete